Sunday, November 20, 2011

Lesson Plan Examples

Hi group. As promised, I am attempting to post some other lesson plan examples. Basically, we should all try to have similar elements to our lessons with subjects such as: Lesson Theme/Purpose, Learning Outcomes/Objectives, Procedures, Vocabulary, Discussion Questions, Assessment, Extensions/Adaptations, Sources.

Also, I think it is an excellent idea to edit one another's lessons. I think we should come to class having already read each others' lessons so that we can help improve them while we are creating our informative video.

Anyways, the first lesson here is a Utah teacher's from Freedom Academy, and the second is another one of mine. If you need any specific help on your lesson plans, by all means, comment on this post and let me know if I can help in any way. Happy lesson planning!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, thanks so much for doing this. I am going to post mine tomorrow. I'd love for you to tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete