Thursday, December 8, 2011

YouTube and Other Videos

Our introductory video is now up and running on YouTube!


While I was uploading our video, I came across some other videos about teaching Shakespeare as well as art and Shakespeare, and I thought this one was interesting because it was sort of like ours (trying to get people to go to another website in order to learn more)

Through watching this video I was directed to a Folger Shakespeare website that has lesson plans for the plays, as well as other online resources such as videos, explanations, podcasts, etc.

We are definitely joining with the ranks of some pretty prominent people (even PBS documentary worthy teachers) and I hope that people will be able to not only use the information that we have worked so hard on, but also expand on and be inspired by what we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment